Sunday, June 29, 2008

BEST KITCHEN EVER!!!

AJ got the best present from her Uncle Eddie & Uncle Mark for her 1st Birthday! She got her very own play kitchen - it is the coolest thing ever! It has so many features and comes with all kinds of mini kitchen appliances that look exactly like the real stuff - it even comes with with spices, a pepper mill & a cordless phone! The stove top actually makes a boiling noise when the pot is on it and a frying noise when the pan is on it! There is a over head light and a real working Quartz clock! There are baskets for holding the utensils, cabinets for the plates, cups and bowls and a drawer for the forks, knives and spoons! There is a refrigerator, a oven, a sink and a wall mounted microwave that makes noise! I really love how it is decorated in similar colors to our kitchen - so cool!!! WOW - I wish I had one like this when I was younger - I am just really glad I get to play with it with AJ!!! She is going to have years and years of fun with this!!!

*A very special thank you to daddy for putting it all together - patiently :)!!!




No comments: