Saturday, September 24, 2011

33 & Loving It!

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday and I had such a great day! AJ couldn't wait to give me my cards and flowers in the morning and then couldn't wait to sing & have cupcakes after dinner! Alex worked from home, I got to go shopping for some new clothes and then he took me out for a fancy, kid free dinner at Cabernet! Alex reserved us a awesome big u shaped table so we could sit side by side, they gave me a rose for my birthday and we even ran into some fellow Mountaineer fans! We started with AMAZING fried lobster tails (SO SO GOOD) and then of course I had a bone in rib eye and Alex had a filet oscar - both were amazing. For our sides we shared some creamed spinach and asparagus - the asparagus was gilled and had had a little bit of a spicy-ness to them - different & delish! For dessert we had the cream brule & some vanilla ice cream which were presented to me on plates that said happy birthday on them in chocolate! I had such a special day & night! My 33rd year is going to be an amazing one - I look great, I feel great and I have the two best kids and the best husband in the world - I am one lucky lady!








No comments: