Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

My biggest supporter and my best friend. Thank you mom for always being there for me no matter what! I admire your strength when things went wrong, the way you are so quick to forgive, your dedication to family and your kind, patient, loving nature. I pray to be half the woman you are one day. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom out there.



What a wonderful Mother's Day I had! Breakfast in bed, the most beautiful handmade gifts, beautiful bracelets from my favorite store, church, laying in the sun with the kids running through the sprinkler, a multi-course amazing dinner and I still am waiting on dessert! I am beyond blessed and thankful that God made me a mother to AJ and Dylan - my two greatest gifts! It isn't always easy, in fact it's quite hard A LOT of the time, but it is ALWAYS worth it!
 













No comments: