Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Wishing my husband and best friend in the world the Happiest Fathers Day! AJ, Dylan, Benson, Patch and I are beyond blessed you are ours! You are the most selfless man I know - you always put us first and our happiness has always been your top priority. Thank you for all you do for our family! I hope we gave you a special day - you deserve that and so much more! Love you more than words!

We started the day off with chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs then hit up the pool!  We came home and relaxed a bit before I cooked up a gigantic ribeye, lobster tails with drawn butter, creamed spinach, au gratin potatoes and salad!  Alex got a new bathing suit, a tie dye shirt to match ours and a bunch of reeses peanut butter cups and some homemade cards.  Hope his day was as special as he is to us!


















No comments: