Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Happy 10 years to Alex and I!  We celebrated at home tonight with some PF Chang take it!  It was a nice night and we are looking forward celebrating much more on our Anniversary Trip to Nashville next week!





Lauren to Alex-
WOW, WOW, WOW! Happy 10 years to my favorite person in this whole world - I am beyond blessed that God gave me a best friend to share forever with! Thanks for loving me and for understanding me for over 18 years and for putting up with me! You are an amazing man and I really feel beyond lucky your are my partner in our crazy ride of life! We have our challenges and sometimes life is hard but there is no one else I'd rather figure it out with then you! Love you for forever! Happy 10 years!!!

Alex to Lauren-
Happy 10 year Anniversary to my amazing wife. You are my heart, my soul and my world. I am the luckiest man in the world to have found not only the love of my love but my best friend. Can't wait to see what the next 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 years have for us!! Love you!!!





No comments: