Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Frank's Hot Sauce

I love Frank's Hot Sauce on many things but today I discovered one thing that I defiantly do not like it on and that is my daughter!!! That's right - I had her in the kitchen with me playing while I was prepping dinner - I guess one of the times I opened the fridge door she grabbed it off the bottom shelf - well when I finally realized she had the top off and was pouring it all over herself! Needless to say she had a early bath tonight and luckily I had just changed her into her hangout cloths and she didn't ruin anything good!

*Lesson to self - take things off the bottom shelf that she can get into easily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Thank God she didn`t eat it. It only gets worse. Things you have no idea you even have are found. Enjoy !
Michele