Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dylan Sutton Matrale

Dylan Sutton Matrale
Wednesday, November 25th, 2009 at 6:51 AM
7 pounds 2 ounces, 20 inches






After my water breaking around 8 PM on Tuesday night we dropped AJ & Marley at Mimi's and made our way to the hospital. Once again, my delivery was super smooth (6 push sets of 3 and he was out) and didn't hurt a bit - I am a huge fan of the epidural! This time my mother in law got to experience the delivery with us (for AJ it was my mother) and she was amazed at how things have changed since she went through it all! My doc and Dylan's doc both agreed we were well enough to only stay one night and sent us home a day early so I didn't have to be away from AJ that long and so we could get to enjoy a homemade Thanksgiving meal. She was so excited to meet her brother and hold him and love him up! My mother made us a small turkey and stuffing dinner that we gobbled up quick when we picked up AJ before heading home as a family of 5! Boy it feels great to be home!

Dylan is just perfect and so beautiful! He latched on right away in the delivery room and has been eating non-stop ever since. He is a pooping and eating machine! He sleeps well and is even giving me a few 3-4 hour stretches at night - what a good boy! AJ just adores him and constanly wants to hold him or help with anything she can.

Alex & I are really enjoying everything right now - life is good!

1 comment:

the handlers said...

he is beautiful!!!!it is so fun to see aj with her little brother... enjoy every second of them both :)