Monday, March 15, 2010

Life's Lessons

I was reading a online article today and came across one with a bunch of quotes that I really liked in it. We all could really stand to learn a few lessons from some of them (especially me). Sometimes it's hard to push through all the bs in life but if you can or at least try to I am sure you will be a better person because of it! Recently I am trying my best to learn, understand and accept all life has to offer - even the stuff that upsets me because I am learning I can't control everything!

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

There is a little truth behind every just kidding, a little curiosity behind every just wondering, a little knowledge behind every I don't know, and a little emotion behind every I don't care.

As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones.

Life's not about the people who act true to your face, it's about the people who remain true behind your back.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

No comments: