Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduation

What a proud and emotional day! My first baby is officially done with preschool and will be moving on to Kindergarten in August! I am completely in love with her school, her teachers and all her friends we have both made there. She has made leaps and bounds at JCUMP and I am sad she is parting ways with such a loving and caring environment - she is off to the big leagues! Today at graduation I laughed, I cried and I just soaked it all in. I know she is totally ready and is going to be amazing in her new school and I will love it there too. Alex and I couldn't be any prouder of our smart, funny, caring, compassionate, spunky, energetic little fashionista! I am feeling very blessed that we still have 3 more years with Dylan before totally parting ways with JCUMP and I can only hope Dylan will have some of the amazing teachers AJ had!

No comments: