Sunday, September 23, 2012

34 & Fabulous!

Today I celebrated 34 years! I am blessed to have the most amazing life with the best husband, partner and friend and the two funnest, coolest, most beautiful and kindest children! First off yesterday the Mountaineers won their very first Big 12 game and then Alex took me out to a super nice restaurant 141 we have been dying to try, we had a concert and football on big screens back in our "hood"! I had such an amazing night with the most amazing husband! In the morning I woke up to 2 smiling faces excited to jump up on the bed and wake me up with cards and gifts! We hit up church and then I came home and my family made me the most amazing breakfast! We hung around all day and I was showered with birthday love, hugs and kisses. After dinner we sang and I got to blow out the candles on my ice-cream cake with my two babies and wish for another year full of blessings, happiness and health! God willing this year will be even better then the last!

No comments: