Monday, October 8, 2012

We're Still Having Fun...

...and after 8 married years, Alex is STILL THE ONE! Love him, love our kids, love "US"! We have been through so much together, he is my best friend and my world. I am still SO head-over-heels in love with my high school sweet-heart! This year we decide to spend a relaxing, romantic evening in. This year our Anniversary fell on a Monday and neither one of us felt like going out. We ordered in from a great Italian place - linguine carbonara, chicken marsala, sautéed spinach and for dessert - chocolate cheesecake and strawberries. The champagne and wine were flowing and we sat at the dining room table and ate by candle light with some iTunes playing in the background (Sting & JT of course). It was special and both kids cooperated and feel asleep early so we could enjoy our adult night in together! Alex - I LOVED YOU THEN, I LOVE YOU NOW AND I CAN'T WAIT TO LOVE YOU ALWAYS! I have always been lucky in love, with you!
PS - Thank you for my favorite flowers, the ones I walked down the isle with 8 years ago today!

No comments: