Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy 6th AJ!

AJ, WOW - I really can't believe you are 6 years old today! I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday and more importantly I remember the overwhelming sense of love and panic that flowed into my heart the second I saw you! Daddy can testify how loony I was and how I trusted NO ONE (even the docs and nurses) and how I just wanted and needed you by my side with me. Since that day I have tried my absolute hardest to be a the best mom I can be to you and I worry each and every day about all the things I am doing wrong! I am thankful for all the lessons you teach me each and every day - thank you for your patience and for making me a better person. You are beyond special to me and I feel so blessed that god sent you to me! My promise to you is to try a whole lot harder to live my life with that "attitude of excellence" that you live yours with! I am beyond proud you are mine! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK Alex Jordyn!  




This year for your birthday we had Mimi here!   You woke up to balloons falling into your room and ripped right through the streamers and headed downstairs to open all your presents.  Mimi, Dylan and I sang to you in the morning and you had your traditional cupcake for breakfast!  We headed off to the mall to build a bear (thanks to Uncle Jason, Aunt Maria and Julia & Madison) and of course we rode the carousel!  We went out for pizza for lunch and then German for dinner!  We had a great day and fun night and I still can't believe you are 6!!











Earlier this month we had a party with your friends in the backyard with sprinklers, water guns and balloons, games, pizza and cupcakes!  Of course you loved it and had a great time and got lots of fun stuff!












No comments: