Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow-Slush-Rain...


It FINALLY decides to snow in NJ but by the time AJ and I wake up it's just a slushy mess and Alex is outside putting down some cautionary salt before leaving for work :( - UGH!!!  I love snow so much, I love the days where it snows and snows and you open your door in the morning (before the plows and salt trucks get there) to a still and quiet winter wonderland!  I love getting my gear on with Alex and helping shovel and then I love going back inside to cook something like stew or chili or meat gravy for dinner - you know one of those meals you cook/smell all day long....oh well.  To make things worse I just heard Mike Woods give his Sky Guardian Weather Cast - rain, rain and more rain - all day long - YUCK!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for you to do this since you were pregnant! Keep it up, love the blog!