Friday, February 29, 2008

Pierced Ears!!!




Today "Old Man Semell" (AJ's Doc) pierced her ears. After one missed shot that went half way through and a backing that had to be shoved on by the nurse it was finally over! Alex, who was there for support didn't take it all too well - when Semell missed I though he was going to punch the old guy out! AJ did great though - she only cried for about 10 seconds before daddy pushed his way through the doc and nurse to grab her from me! I don't know who was happier at that point, AJ to be held by her daddy or daddy to finally have his baby safe in his arms! Anyways, the day is done - she looks adorable and doesn't seem to be bothered too much by them at all (with a little help from our friend Tylenol that is).

PS - We still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Semell - just hope he retires from piercing ears soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look all red on the sides! Poor baby.

Melissa said...

Love love love pierced ears on little girls. So adorable!

And that doc? Sounds a little scary. Glad she is ok!

The Gabel's said...

Good thing you did this while she was a baby. I got mine done when I was about 10 and ended up walking out with only 1 ear pierced! I don't remember when I eventually did the other ear...