Saturday, March 22, 2008

DUKE NUKED!!!!





So I haven't really mentioned my Mountaineers so far since they have got into the Tournament - I just didn't want to jinx them - but after today's HUGE WIN - I just can't hold my tongue anymore!!!!! Mazzulla played an amazing game today against Duke - WOW - he's not even a starter and his stats for the game were amazing! Ruoff got the 2nd half started right with our first 3 point shot of the game - we really came back with a vengeance then - we were on fire for pretty much the rest of the game. With 59.9 seconds to go we were leading 68-55 - IN THE BAG - we won with a very satisfying lead 73-67!!! LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!

PS - Alexander (our "best" player) didn't even have a amazing game, I mean he did a great job still - he just wasn't his normal spectacular self!

No comments: