Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A "Shout Out" to the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!










I just wanted to give my Alex a "shout out" and tell the blog world how much I love him! Not only does he work two jobs at least 3 nights/week to support me & AJ, he walks in with a huge smile and happy attitude every single night! On the weekends he is the first one to jump up to get AJ with the first sign she is awake. As I struggle to get out of bed the two of them are already downstairs enjoying the day! All weekend long he is so happy spending all his time with us - dirty diaper, bottle time, play time, fussy and want to be carried in the stores - NO FEAR, DAD IS HERE!!!!!!!

Alex, not only do you get the #1 DAD award, you get the #1 HUSBAND award!!!! AJ & I love you tons and tons and couldn't be any prouder to have you as ours!!!! Thanks for being you!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sweet. Sounds like Alex does it all! Good man. You are very lucky. I am sure you get the #1 wife and mom award too!