Monday, March 3, 2008

Christopher's 1st Birthday!


On Sunday we had the pleasure of going to Nero's to celebrate Christopher's 1st Birthday! The food was amazing - for lunch we got to fill up on penne vodka, chicken francaise, filet of sole stuffed with spinach, roasted potatoes, garlic string beans, fresh mozzarella & tomatoes and a yummy salad! For desert there was a tray of fresh fruit and an amazing white cake filled with chocolate pudding and topped with chocolate icing - it was delish!

I really can't believe he is 1 already - this time last year I was about 5 months pregnant and although that time (my prego days) seems ages away, I can't believe my little AJ is going to be 1 herself in 4 months! Where has all the time gone? Certainly on more then one occasion I have used the phrase "time fly's by" but until now I really never realized how quick! Alex and I really do treasure each and every moment with her!



No comments: