Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin w/ Chimichurri Sauce!



SO GOOD!!! A special thanks to Michele for the great recipe books that I have photo copied 100 recipes out of!

Chimichurri Suace-
2 cups fresh parsley leaves
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
salt to taste
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons water

Put all in food processor and process till blended.

Cut pork tenderloin into 2 inch thick filets
Wrap bacon strip around and secure with skewer
(I only have wooden skewers so I cut them in thirds to secure each one)
Brush with Chimichurri sauce
Grill 4 minutes each side (including the bacon sides) for a total of 16 minutes

I served this with home made bacon, cheddar mashed potatoes and and tomato, onion and basil salad with a lemon and evoo dressing (the tomatoes and basil were both from my own garden - SO GOOD)!

DINNER WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY YUMMY IN MY (and Alex's) TUMMY!

No comments: