Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for-

God blessing me with the most precious, beautiful daughter.

AJ's hysterical sense of humor that keeps me laughing all day long.

The most wonderful husband who works long hours so I can stay at home with my little girl.

Email that keeps me in touch with people I live far away from.

Michele for lending me a bunch of new cooking magazines with tons of recipes I can't wait to try out.

Taylor for always thinking of AJ when she is out shopping!

AJ for not trying to swallow the HUGE acorn she had in her mouth today.

A loving very close knit family and some really great friends.

The most loving and caring mother in the world.

My in laws for checking in on me to see how I am feeling.

A house to live in complete with the most loyal and loving guard dog.

WVU football and Brett Favre deciding not to retire.

No comments: