Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning we woke up very excited to show AJ the christmas tree with all the presents under it that Santa brought for her! She looked so excited to see the whole set up! Alex and I enjoyed watching and helping her open her presents and then we exchanged with each other. It was a wonderful and exciting morning. Then we were off to the in laws for some food, wine and fun and and of course more present opening! I was so excited to find out my inlaws got me the iPod in green that I really really wanted! It has been so fun shaking to shuffle and I already have about 250 songs on it!!! AJ got to see her Uncle Peter who was in from Florida and she had a fun time playing with him - it's too bad she only got to see him 1 day and that he doesn't live closer!






No comments: