Monday, January 26, 2009

Thankful For...

Today I am thankful for...

A toddler who is happy, healthy and SO much fun to be around!

The moms with toddlers who understand just what I am going though - the fun, the good, the bad and the ugly AND the moms with older kids who can give me the warnings and wisdom of what to expect!!

DVR.

My iPod on shuffle.

AJ's nap time so I can do sit ups and weights.

Finally having time to make a hair appointment for Friday!

My Swiffer Wet Jet.

The possibility of more snow, but also for knowing I am going to St. Croix in 2 weeks!

Taking tons and tons of pictures of EVERYTHING!

A really good dog!

Email and keeping in touch.

People who come into your life for a reason or a season and those that you know will be there for life!

The most incredible yet dysfunctional family that I wouldn't trade for the world (well most of them)!!!

No comments: