Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Comverge & New Uggs

The closer you get to your due date the more often you need to see the doc and the harder it is to pick and choose the day and time. Luckily I have been able to get all early morning appointments and Alex is able to take AJ with him to work for a few hours (thank you Comverge employees for being SO tolerable of my crazy toddler - only 5 or less more weeks left). All the ladies out there know how good obgyn's are at making you wait, and wait, and wait and wait. I accept the waiting in hopes that one day soon it will be my turn to make everyone else wait while I deliver, but it doesn't mean it sits well with a almost 2 1/2 year old and her VERY pregnant, all out of patience mom is thrilled daddy is there to help! AJ LOVES going to work with daddy and this morning was no exception. She was very excited to get all ready and really wanted to show off her brand new Uggs that Mimi bought her yesterday! She has been wearing them ever since - it was even hard to get them off of her for nap time! I must say, she does look pretty adorable in them!!!





No comments: