Saturday, October 30, 2010

Going Away Dinner with the Cousins/Adult Halloween!

Last night it was SO nice to go out with all the cousins for dinner one last time before we go. Of course we went to Benvenuti (always a favorite)! The specials haven't changed in about 5 or 6 years but just being there is such a comfort for me! I even had something I never had before and it was great - yes folks, Benvenuti makes an awesome steak! For dessert we were surprised with the cutest cake that said "From Jersey Tomatoes to Georgia Peaches, Good Luck Matrales" - we blew out our candle and then we were off to change into our Halloween gear and head to see the NERDS!

I am going to miss my cousins like crazy! Some people hang out with their family because they are family, well I hang with my cousins because they are awesome! Love you guys, thanks so much for sending us out with a bang!













No comments: