Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!

We decided to do a little celebration for Dylan's first birthday with my family before we left for GA since they won't be around for his actual birthday (luckily it's on Thanksgiving and he will have Grandma, Pop Pop & Uncle Peter here to celebrate with)! On Halloween night we had the family at my moms for pizza, salad, ice cream cake (awesomely made by Maria's brother Justin), cupcakes (compliments Maria of course!) and adorable cookies Maria had made! I was so lucky and happy to spend our last night home with my whole family! I am going to miss them all so much - there were lots of hugs and lots of crying when we were leaving! I was a mess! Most importantly Dylan got a nice party with lots of love around!

Can't wait to celebrate my big fat turker again soon on Thanksgiving!









No comments: