So for this one I googled a few different copy cat recipes for the biscuits at red lobster and then went from there! They came out SO SO SO good - a new favorite for Alex! He was amazed at how much they were like the biscuits at Red Lobster!
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
3/4 cup cold whole milk
6 tablespoons cold butter - cut 4 of them into little chunks
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder separated in half
1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter chunks in a medium bow. You don't want to mix too thoroughly - there should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix.
3. Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake in oven till tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt the other 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits.