Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Somebody's Getting Married!!!

I am so excited for one of my oldest/best friends wedding and I feel SO privileged to be a part of the day!!! Lauren is the most amazing friend ever - we have been friends since the 4th grade and on Saturday she is marring Anthony - a really great guy!

Lauren is always the first one there when things are really crappy and when things are great she is the life of the party (something she got from her dad). She is magnetic - once you meet her there is no turning back, you are stuck and can't get enough! Her fiance is great - Anthony is one of the best guys I have ever met, a true gentle giant - he is kind and loving, but most importantly he puts up with Lauren AND THE REST OF US!!!!

I am SO EXCITED for what is going to be the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!






Here is a oldie but a goodie of Lauren and I before one of our Jr. Lancer cheering leading games!




*side note, unknowing to me I was cheering for my future husbands football games all season (he was the star quarterback and we had yet to meet)!!!

No comments: