- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion diced up
- small container of mushrooms diced up
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
In a small frying pan melt butter and cook mushrooms and onions in it till tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, the next 6 ingredients and the mushroom and onions and mix.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Add about half of the mixture into meat and mix well forming into a large ball.
Press meat mixture into a loaf pan, spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake for about 45 minutes.