Sunday, January 31, 2010

TROUBLE!

So AJ decided to re-do our hardwood floors in the playroom this weekend - she did a little bit of "art" on her feet as well! All I can say is thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and for God who has answered all my recent prayers for more patience! She was SO proud of herself and was very eager to show it all to me and I was SO proud of myself not loosing my cool while I explained to her how markers are for paper or coloring books and not for floors or walls. Needless to say the markers, crayons and colored pencils are now out reach and are a mom monitored activity! Lesson to self - almost always when kids are too quiet for anymore then about 2 minutes, they are up to no good!

The pics are of after I tried scrubbing the floors with the Swiffer, by hand and with my tears! Only those erasers did the trick and I didn't think of them right away...once I did, Alex & I were jumping for joy!





No comments: