Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cravings

Friday's cravings consisted of Funfetti cup cakes & potato salad (the kind my Aunt Margie makes) - I woke up Friday morning and decided these are the things I must eat today so off to the store AJ and I went!

The Funfetti cup cakes were so easy & fun to make with AJ and super yummy to eat!





For dinner we had london broil & corn on the cob to go with our potato salad (Aunt Margie gave me her recipe and it turned out SO SO good)!  


This is the only marinate I will use for london broil - it's made with ingredients I always have in the fridge/pantry and it tastes AMAZING!  I normally marinate it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.

1/3 cup olive oil
2 TBS ketchup
2 TBS soy sauce (reduced sodium)
2 TBS worcestershire  sauce
2 cloves of grated garlic

The trick to amazing london broil is grill on high heat for 5 minutes each side (only flip it once) and then take it off the grill and put in dish you are going to cut it on and cover with foil for 10 minutes before slicing it!  Just look at this meat!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try that marinade! Thanks for posting it!!

--Nonie