Saturday, February 19, 2011

Babysitter!

Well anyone who knows me knows I really don't love leaving my kids - I used to loath the idea of a stranger watching my kids and was even a little uneasy leaving them with people I do know and love! Now that we are in GA and the kids are both a little older and A LOT more crazy Alex & I have been dying to get out alone once in a while which is hard to do without someone to watch the kids - well we had a wedding to go to for a coworker of Alex and we decided it was about time to finally hire a babysitter! We got SO SO lucky - one of AJ's teachers gave me some names and tonight I found one I really LOVE - she is young, a kindergarden teacher, great with kids AND from NJ! What was I so afraid of - this is GREAT and we can't wait for another excuse to use her!

Here are a few shots from the wedding tonight which was at a golf course called Bears Best that Jack Nicklaus designed! It was a beautiful night and it was great to sit outside overlooking the golf course enjoying a glass of wine!




No comments: