Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

We had a nice day fill with lots of love! Alex & I had a awesome dinner Sunday night - cheese and crackers with pink champagne for out app and then pasta with mushrooms, onions & pancetta in a white wine cream sauce and some red wine for dinner! Alex & I got the most beautiful gift from AJ - a bag filled with heart hug coupons and 2 chocolates! Alex got me the most beautiful bouquet of Gerbera daisies, a box of chocolates and a tickets to see Bon Jovi in May - so excited! Alex got his new IPhone and AJ & Dylan got cards and $ in the mail from Mimi, a fun ecard to look at on the computer from Grandma & Pop Pop and a bag of Hershey Kisses and a stuffed animal from Alex & I! I cooked Alex & the kids a special lemon chicken dinner (did it with cut up thighs and it was AWESOME)! It was just so nice to be with the two best kidos all day and my #1 guy all night! I am a lucky lady surrounded by lots and lots of love!






No comments: