Friday, February 18, 2011

Village Tavern

Tonight we decided to take the kids out for dinner - we still had our gift card from Aunt Nonie & Uncle B to use so off we went to Village Tavern! We had amazing seats right by the pretty gas fireplace and the food was great! Alex, Dylan & I LOVED our crab cake app and the tarter dipping sauce! The 4 of us then split a garden salad with blue cheese and for dinner Alex had a awesome flank steak with fries and broccoli and I had a awesome short rib sandwich with mixed veges! The kids split a mac & cheese that came with banana for dessert and they finished every last bite! The had some of Alex's broccoli and my mixed veges too! Alex and I really enjoyed the drink special - half priced booze - I had 2 pomegranate martinis and Alex had a scotch! What a nice time out for a early dinner with the kids! Thanks Aunt Nonie & Uncle B - hopefully next time we go you will be out here visiting us and will be there too!

No comments: