Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're Going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO!!! How About YOU YOU YOU??

We took advantage of the early spring we are having here in GA and hit up the Atlanta Zoo! We recently bough a family membership and decided it was about time we used it! There we tons and tons of cool animals - Zebras, Panda's, Elephants, Gorillas, Giraffes, Lemurs, Komono Dragons, Bongos, Lions, Tigers & Bears - OH MY! There were 3 restaurants including a Nathan's Hot Dogs - so you know we hit that up - some yummy all beef dogs and a order of chili cheese fries for here please! There were several cool playgrounds, a petting zoo, a carousel, a train ride, a rock climbing wall and we all had a blast! It was so super fun there and we can't wait to get back - I have a feeling since right in ATL and only 30 mins away we will be there often this spring!

Side note - I really really really thought I'd miss NJ winters - well I don't - maybe it's the fact I wasn't expecting any kind of snow here and we got some decent amounts which satisfied my hunger or maybe it's because it's SO nice to be able to be outside all day with the kids running around or maybe it's because I am happier getting some fresh vitamin D in my body or maybe, just maybe it's because I like warm weather more then I thought I did? I guess we shall see, I am probably jinxing myself and now we are going to have a HOT & HUMID summer where you don't want to be out at all! Anyway, even though we are ALL suffering from some mild seasonal allergies (we are taking our daily does of local honey to combat) the Matrale's are LOVING spring time in GA!










No comments: