Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AJ



I can hardly believe I am the mother of a 20 month old - where has the time gone? It's amazing how quick time flies by and how many new things she learns every day. She has been speaking up a storm and is getting really good with remembering names and is even putting 2 words together! She can say a few of her ABC's and loves counting steps or things in a book. She is really good at puzzles and still loves reading! I am proud to say she is very interested in my cooking and recently she made her very own PB& J sandwich (with my guidance of course)! She loves her cousin Chris "Kiss" and wants and tries to do everything he does - even though he's bigger and stronger! She is very independent and wants to do everything on her own, but gets really frustrated when she can't! I can't believe my little baby is turing into such a big girl and I couldn't be prouder of each and every new thing she does!

No comments: