Friday, March 27, 2009

The Bregmans!!

My cousin Stephen, his wife Christen and their kids Tarn & Sorrell stopped in Jersey for a few days on their way to Boston. Since they are west coasters, we don't get to see them often as we'd like! It had been a while and the kids have gotten so big - they are both really great kids and it was nice having them all around for a few days! Now that I am a mom I really appreciate family SO much and it is really special to get to see AJ play and get to know her cousins from far away! Hopefully soon we can actually plan a trip out there to visit them for a change - I know Alex & I would LOVE to see Oregon!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I never saw this before now! You guys are welcome to visit us in OR/WA anytime! We would LOVE it!!!
- Steven, Christin, Tarn, Sorelle